We propose a visit at nightfall accompanied by tasting of our wines, a unique experience at the foot of the Andes mountain range.
- Arrival and welcome
- Walk through the vineyard and tour of the Bodega's main features.
- Tour of the Bodega: reception of the harvest, fermentation and barrel cellar.
- Choice between 3 tastings:
->Between Connoisseurs: Pinot Gris Blanco, Pinot Gris Rosado, Malbec Alta Coleccion, y Malbec Reserva
-> Le Malbec, the French touch: Malbec Reserva, Malbec Excelencia, L'Esprit de Chacayes and Piedra Negra Gran Malbec
-> 360° of wines, Excellence: Pinot Gris, Gran Lurton Blanco, Malbec Reserva, Gran Lurton Tinto, Piedra Negra Gran Malbec
Possibility of completing the tasting with a "picada" of regional products (cheeses, cold meats.)
- Private tour, available every day
- Estimated time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Bodega Piedra Negra is open all through the year, from Monday to
Sunday. (Even day off) to 9AM at 5PM. To reserve your visit, please fill out the form below. We will contact
you as soon as possible.